Saturday, November 14, 2009

Girl Fun


This week I was invited to attend viv&ingrid's 10th Birthday Celebration with my blogger friend sliceofpink. What could make for better girl fun than cupcakes, champagne, homemade marshmallows, and jewelry! So I embraced my new blogger identity, strapped my camera on my shoulder, and headed to San Francisco for some party fun.


The event was held at the classic candy shop Miette in Hayes Valley, put on by Ruby Press. This was truly a 10-year-old's birthday party, complete with cotton candy, games, and a room full of laughter. The shop was adorned with cute signs saying things like "woohoo!" and "yay!" in vintage lettering. They served bottled soda with red and white paper straws, the cracker jack was in matching bags, and we left the party carrying balloons and goodie bags. Although I had really hoped to win this necklace in the raffle, I still had so much fun pretending to be 10 again!



I'll let the pictures speak for themselves - click here to see more. It was a feast for a party planner's eyes. Thanks Ruby Press and viv&ingrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP