Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Recap


This year's Halloween Season was loads of fun. We had several days' worth of trick-or-treating:


And several days full of pumpkin-themed foods, like this pumpkin cheese toast:



My hubby carved a bat-o-lantern.


And I came up with a pumpkin-themed menu. We had an edible mandarin centerpiece, jack 'o' lantern quesadillas, a jack-o-lantern bread bowl with hummus and veggies, and Black & Orange Chili. (I'll share my chili recipe in a future post.)





We had a delightful time trick-or-treating in our neighborhood with some friends. I was surprised to see so many great house decorations just around the corner from us - some people went all out!



Then we finished the evening with some Halloween craftiness.



All in all, it was a great holiday. But now I'm so glad for that extra hour - thank you Daylight Savings Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP