Friday, December 18, 2009

Lovely and Lovely

I just finished my last final - yippee! As I came out of my "finals haze" I was greeted by two of the loveliest things.

First, my good friend Une femme curieuse showed up in my exam room to congratulate me on finishing. She appropriately reminded me that, despite my head cold and the general sense of deflation that always follows a final exam, it is time for some serious celebration. MK, I'm doing my happy dance now. Can you see? It looks something like this . . .





Then upon arriving home I was greeted by my amaryllis, which finally started to open this morning.







Lovely and Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I finally surfaced myself - it really feels like we survived some sort of natural disaster. Medic!
    Love the dance! :) I think it should probably be a theme for out *last* round of finals next semester! Hooray!!!
    Hoping you have a wonderful holiday with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP