Saturday, February 13, 2010

Make it Sprinkle-y

Here's to an oh-so-sweet weekend!


If you care to try these out, you should know that they are down-and-dirty easy. I just melted some chocolate chips in the microwave, coated half of several large pretzel sticks, and then rolled them in the brightest sprinkles I could find. Unfortunately, I underestimated the amount of sprinkles it takes to do this and thought that I had enough on hand. What was supposed to be a Valentine treat for all of my toddler's teachers at her school turned into a yummy treat for just us to enjoy at home. Next year will involve better planning ~ and more sprinkles in the cupboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP