Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Party. . .

. . . in a little paper wrapper. Thank goodness they exist! You see, yesterday I sat in my last law school class EVER. Once it finished, I felt like I should have planned some kind of celebration. Thrown a party. Taken a few days off. But unfortunately I had planned to do none of those things. Truthfully, it hadn't even occurred to me what a big deal it would be to have my final class until immediately before my final class.

So after it ended I was restless, to say the least. I didn't have time to do a proper celebration because, alas, it was time to get cracking on the remaining papers and finals I have to tend to. So I did the next best thing. . . I finally found my party. And I found it in a little paper wrapper.



A flower for me. A dolphin for my toddler. A frog for the hubby. It was a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP