Monday, May 3, 2010

We Got Wild

You may remember that a few weeks ago I received a mysterious box in the mail. The box came all the way from my new penpal in Tennessee, and it was loaded up with tasty surprises. As part of our food exchange we gave each other a "challenge." Emily's challenge to me was to "Get WILD in the Kitchen," and she sent me lots of goodies to get me started. She planned a four-course Italian dinner for me, and she even sent me these zebra print napkins to set the tone.


I have to say that this challenge was LOADS of fun! As I started the pasta, my toddler and hubby began assembling these masks:


I found these mask printouts online ~ aren't they cute?


I just wish I could have captured all the animal sounds they inspired around here. This house really DID get wild!


I'll share more about our WILD evening soon. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP